Moksa Cold Pressed Edible Hemp Seed Oil – 250 Ml
A pure, nutty-tasting, nutrient-rich oil that’s high in fatty acids and antioxidants extracted without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, hexane, or heat. It is an ideal source of EFS’s (Essential Fatty Acids) and antioxidants, perfect for vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, gluten-free diets.
HEALTH BENEFITS :
- MAY HELP IN FIGHTING BAD CHOLESTROL: Studies suggest that hemp seed oil can help break down cholesterol as well as fight blood clots, which are typically caused by high cholesterol levels.
- MAY HELP IN IMPROVING SKIN CONDITIONS: Omega-3 and Omega-6 found in hemp oil help dry skin and are beneficial for the treatment of conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- MAY HELP IN REDUCING SYMPTOMS OF PMS: Hemp seed oil may reduce symptoms associated with PMS and menopause, thanks to the presence of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
- MAY ACT AS AN ANTI BACTERIAL AGENT: Hemp oil’s antibacterial properties inhibit the activity of various types of bacteria, including the ones that cause infections of the skin, bone and heart valve.
- POWERFUL ANTI INFLAMMATORY: Hemp seed oil helps in arthiritis and other inflammatory diseases due to the presence of gamma-lineleic acid (GLA).
WAYS TO INCLUDE HEMP SEED OIL IN YOUR DIET :
- Mix into your smoothie.
- Use it in salad dressings
- Can be added to homemade sauces and dips.
- Can be used to top stir-fried veggies.