Twiee Soul Reconnect & Reflect Cannabis Leaf Tincture
The oldest form of ayurvedic medicine, Twiee Soul Reconnect & Reflect Cannabis Leaf Tincture, is a pure plant-based remedy that ancient civilizations have historically used. The medication strengthens the human anatomy to promote natural healing by activating the body’s endocannabinoid system.
Dr. Anushka Kapadia, a specialist in cannabis and autoimmune illnesses, developed these formulations, which have already produced amazing results. But the infused botanicals have been sourced from the most genuine product to ensure the fusion is strong enough to hasten the body’s transcendence to its natural rhythm.
Twiee Soul Cannabis Leaf Tincture: Soul Reconnect & Reflect combines exotic botanical extracts like turmeric, frankincense, myrrh, and black pepper in an all-natural mixture with MCT coconut oil as the foundation. But this blend’s key advantage is that it will balance your body, enabling you to connect and think.
- Brand – TWIEE
- Model Name – TWIEE SOUL Cannabis Tincture
- Potency – 3000mg
- Form – For Oral Consumption Only
- Maximum Shelf Life – 24 Months
- Prescription Required – Yes
- Quantity – 30ml
- Type of CBD Oil – Full Spectrum
- CBD: THC Ratio – 1:1
- Pack of – 1
- Country of Origin – India
- Ingredients – Vijaya Leaf Extract, Soul Reconnect & Reflect, TWIEE SOUL Cannabis Tincture, MCT Oil, Turmeric, Frankincense, magiccann, cannabis oil for sale India, CBD oil in India, buy CBD oil India, soul CBD oil, soul CBD oil drops, CBD oil soul, sould CBD, soul CBD oil drops, CBD oil edible drops, CBD oil drops 500mg, cannabidiol oil in India, CBD products in India, is CBD legal in India, cannabis oil in India, THC oil India, thc oil legal in India, where to buy CBD oil in India, Soul Reconnect & Reflect CBD Oil, Black Pepper, and Myrrh Extracts.
HOW TO USE?
In addition to the recommended dosage, you can include Soul Reconnect & Reflect CBD Oil butterfly blue tea hemp leaf extract in your body tincture to speed up the process and get the desired outcomes. You can also apply 2-4 drops to your temples to help the medication take effect more quickly and organically.
While taking medication, it’s possible to notice things like dry mouth and red sclera, increased appetite and urges to urinate or poop. Reduced mental and cognitive function, restlessness, sleepiness, strange sensory impressions, academia, a little heart rate increase, and minor blood pressure changes are all prevalent symptoms.